Wednesday, July 6, 2011

blogging about blogging

http://www.blogherald.com/2005/03/03/blogging-is-good-for-your-health/

As I thought about this assignment more and more I wondered is
blogging is even good for your health and further, a good use of your
time. So as a result of my thought process I decided to do some
research, and yes, upon research on multiple websites I believe
blogging is important to society. It is a free way to land ones
opinion, an opinion that can be rejected or agreed upon by any user of
the internet. Based on what I learned from the article I now feel that
blogging is a powerful way to make a stance on any current or past or
future event. Blogging can be used as a strategic method of convincing
a fan base on any given opinion. In other words, it forms ideas and
makes the reader more knowledged of a person. As we begin to blog in
this class it will not surpass me that us students will form debates
and take stances on relevant issues because of us blogging. This is
something I look forward to doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment